Axis College, affiliated to Pokhara University is a modern dynamic institution that blends rigorous academic pursuits with highly relevant, focused and skill-based courses to suit to the demand of national and international job market.
Axis was established in 2009 A.D. by enthusiastic group of academicians and aims to contribute on academic excellence in professional arena. It is truly an institution on the move, committed towards excellence in the field of Hospitality and management by Offering BBA-BI (2009), BHM (2017), BBA (2017) courses in region out of the valley.
Quality education with student-centered teaching-learning approach, outstanding infrastructure and facilities, Library, Computer Center, Hotel Management Labs, Multi-media hall, Cafeteria and ample co-curricular activities, job placement and other academic services are the hallmarks of educational philosophy of Axis. Axis has endeavored to understand, appreciate and reflect on the needs and academic aspiration of the students and to train them for career position in an increasingly global context.
Why Choose Axis College?
- Located in an ideal peaceful environment with sufficient space for curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities.
- Built on a strong foundation of academic excellence and innovation.
- Scholarship opportunities to meritorious and needy Students.
- Qualified and Experienced Faculties .
- Visiting lectures from Scholars and Professionals of different fields.
Infrastructures and facilities:
- College’s own Premises extended over sufficient space
- A Library and a reading room with Various text and Reference Books ,Journals, Newspaper.
- Transportation facility up to Bardaghat, Bhairahawa and kapilvastu 4 number.
- Various Scholarship Schemes
- Various Indoor and Outdoor Games Equipment’s
- Neat and Hygienic Cafeteria
- Modern Well Equipped Hotel Management lab ( Food Production Lab, F & B Lab, House keeping Lab, Bakery Lab)
- Computer Lab
- Our focus is always to ensure that you succeed to get placement in your chosen area of study.
- Used of Multi-media Power Point.
- Case Study/ Research based project work.
- Model/Peer review.
- Illustrative/Innovation approach.
- Various Exhibition and Career Management Class.
- Industrial Tour/Excursion/Hiking
- Games and Sports:
- Social Activities/Global Awareness Campaign:
- Internships in 5 stars hotel in Nepal, India and Abroad to the student of Hotel management.
- Internships and Jobs placement to the passed out student of BBA & BBA-BI.
- Training/Seminar/Workshop/Counseling Classes.
- Presentation Classes.
- Quiz, Debate, Speech and public Speaking.
- Model Paper Practice.
- Hospitality Management Classes.
- A Short term Vocational Trainings.
- Youth Development Programmers.
- Special Classes and Monitoring by Renowned Professors and Books Writers.